Technical Support Specialist
ViClarity is an award-winning software tool that offers clients in both Financial Services and Healthcare Sectors a simple, cost saving solution to their risk and compliance needs.
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist who will provide support to our customers, responding to their technical queries and issues within a timely manner, maintaining a positive relationship between ViClarity and its key users. You will deal with clients from both Financial Services and Healthcare industries
- Manage incoming calls and emails and respond to customer queries in a timely fashion
- Maintains Help Desk ticketing system; inputs problem description in Help Desk ticketing system and manages resolution through to close
- Troubleshoot technical issues and work with wider technical team to resolve system issues
- Follow up with customers to ensure any issues/problems are resolved
- Deliver user training to new users of the system
- Develop and maintain suite of system training materials
- Assist with the building of customer solutions and perform testing and quality checks on solutions before they are released to client
- Carry out technical and User Acceptance testing for all new features deployed before feature is released to production
- Provide overall QA to the software development process
- Provide post implementation support addressing any customer issues, queries and defects through to resolution
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT or other related area (desirable)
- Experience in a related role an advantage
- ICT literate with strong competence with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Customer focused mindset
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative
- Flexible with ability to adapt to shifting priorities and tight timelines
We are open to applications from individuals who possess a willingness to learn, excellent communication skills and a passion for forward-thinking.
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter with your salary expectations, telling us why you are suited for this role.
Any further questions? contact firstname.lastname@example.org