Customer Success Specialist
ViClarity is an award-winning provider of governance, risk and compliance (GRC) management software solutions for highly regulated industries, such as healthcare, insurance and financial services. Organisations of all sizes utilize our GRC tools to enhance and automate their risk and compliance processes. A technology centric organisation with a legacy focus on making GRC easier, ViClarity serves organisations in multiple industries. ViClarity Europe was founded in 2008 and merged with U.S. based compliance consulting firm, PolicyWorks, LLC, in 2020. Today, we are one ViClarity, a global RegTech organisation headquartered in Tralee, Co Kerry and with offices in Des Moines, Iowa and Boston in the US.
Looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our modern and forward thinking business in our headquarters in Tralee. You will be joining the growing Customer Success team, becoming a centric part of the client interaction and improving client experience by
- Being a primary contact to manage and retain existing client relations
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a high level of client satisfaction
- Responsible to assist Customer Success Team with growing portfolio of clients
- Providing ongoing support to all clients
- Coordinate the necessary activities needed to improve client satisfaction at all levels of each customer’s organization
- Communicate effectively with clients at all levels of the organization
- Articulate and demonstrate the value we create is in alignment with the clients perceived value
- Ability to identify and provide solutions to customer queries and deliver honest answers
- Work in conjunction with the Customer Success, Support, Technical and Project Management teams and other internal teams to achieve successful outcomes with client accounts
- Develop relationships and ensure first-class customer service at all times
- Bachelor’s Degree or over in Business, IT or other related area
- Candidates with experience in one or all the following: Customer Success, Customer Service or similar business-related fields
- Business related work experience
- Proven experience in communication and problem solving.
- Experience using Zoho or other CRMs is an advantage
- Excellent Telephone and Presentation manner
The Ideal Candidate
- A positive approach to outbound communication and client contact
- Strong interpersonal skills including both proficient verbal, written and listening skills, with the ability to reassure
- Has an understanding of business processes and supporting technologies
- Outstanding communication, presentation, written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
We are open to applications from individuals who possess a willingness to learn, excellent communication skills and a passion for forward thinking.
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter with your salary expectations, telling us why you are suited for this role.
Any further questions? contact firstname.lastname@example.org