Project Manager/Business Analyst PMBA
ViClarity is an award-winning provider of governance, risk and compliance (GRC) management software solutions for highly regulated industries, such as healthcare, insurance and financial services. Organisations of all sizes utilize our GRC tools to enhance and automate their risk and compliance processes.
A technology-centric organisation with a legacy focus on making GRC easier, ViClarity serves organisations in multiple industries. ViClarity Europe was founded in 2008 and merged with U.S. based compliance consulting firm, PolicyWorks, LLC, in 2020. Today, we are one ViClarity, a global RegTech organisation headquartered in Tralee, Co Kerry and with offices in Des Moines, Iowa and Boston in the US.
Looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our modern and forward thinking business in our headquarters in Tralee. You will play a key role in establishing project scope and requirements in collaboration with both the client and our sales team. Once project deliverables are agreed, you will take full ownership of the product development, customizing our software to meet your client’s specific needs. You will play an integral role in ensuring the delivery of the project within scope, on time and within budget.
- Participate in client meetings and engage with all relevant stakeholders to determine project scope, and gather requirements and specifications
- Conducting all necessary meetings and demos to facilitate selection of ViClarity services and products
- Work closely with our internal team of business analysts and data architects to develop a ViClarity solution to meet the clients specific needs
- Develop project plans and ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Set and Manage both internal and external expectations, maintaining close and positive relationship with the client, all stakeholders and any third parties/vendors.
- Participate in the testing of the final solution, identify and track bugs/issues and inspect the results for quality.
- Through interaction with clients and involvement in projects, identify new software development requirements that will enhance our offering
- Prepare training materials and deliver user training both onsite and online.
- Post implementation, carry out account management role for key clients, checking in regularly to see how the software is performing and to address any customer issues
Who you will be working with
You will become an integral member of our strong, friendly and supportive team, working alongside Senior Project Leaders & other Project Manager/Business Analysts to understand the systems we implement, our customers’ requirements and implementation needs, in order to develop customised solutions that meet our client’s individual needs. You will be dealing with clients across both the Financial Services and Healthcare sectors. You will engage in relevant and process driven Implementations that will support our customers to help improve efficiencies and reduce the burden of regulatory compliance.
The ideal candidate
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, including proven ability to establish and run effective Stakeholder meetings and Executive Project Reviews
- Strong analytical skills and high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative and to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Flexible with ability to adapt to shifting priorities and tight timelines
- Available to travel to clients for onsite meetings and training (full driving license essential)
- Bachelor’s Degree or over in Business, IT or other related area
- Direct experience in project management with knowledge of project management techniques, tools and software (desirable)
- PMI/Prince Certification (preferred)
- ICT literate with knowledge of Project Management tools and software and also strong competence with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)