Training Software Specialist
ViClarity is an award-winning provider of governance, risk and compliance (GRC) management software solutions for highly regulated industries, such as healthcare, insurance and financial services. Organisations of all sizes utilize our GRC tools to enhance and automate their risk and compliance processes.
A technology-centric organisation with a legacy focus on making GRC easier, ViClarity serves organisations in multiple industries. ViClarity Europe was founded in 2008 and merged with U.S. based compliance consulting firm, PolicyWorks, LLC, in 2020. Today, we are one ViClarity, a global RegTech organisation headquartered in Tralee, Co Kerry and with offices in Des Moines, Iowa and Boston in the US.
Looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our modern and forward thinking business in our headquarters in Tralee. You will be involved in developing and delivering client training workshops both onsite and online. You will be responsible for:
- Designing and planning training for the client
Conducting online and onsite training
- Developing user training documentation
- Providing post training support
- Plan, Schedule and attend online and onsite Workshops/Training.
- Prepare and deliver training on the ViClarity software system. (Online/Onsite)
- Adapting training style as appropriate to our customers.
- Ability to identify and provide solutions to customer queries and deliver honest answers.
- Work in conjunction with the Sales and Consultancy team and other internal teams to achieve a successful Workshops and training.
- Develop relationships and ensure a first-class customer service.
Who you will be working with
You will become an integral member of our strong, friendly and supportive team, working alongside Senior Project Leaders & Business Analysts to understand the systems we implement, our customers’ requirements and implementation needs, in order to develop and deliver training to support each project rollout. You will be dealing with clients across both the Financial Services and Healthcare sectors. You will engage in relevant and process driven Implementations that will support our customers to help improve efficiencies and reduce the burden of regulatory compliance.
The ideal candidate
- A positive approach to problem solving & attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills including both proficient verbal, written and listening skills, with the ability to reassure
- The skill to tailor and deliver quality workshops and training to customers
- Has an understanding of business processes and supporting technologies
- Outstanding communication, presentation, written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Applicants must hold a full driving license
- Bachelor’s Degree or over in Business, IT or other related area
- Train the Trainer certification (desirable)
- Candidates with experience in one or all the following: Training administrator, Training co-ordinator, Customer Service roles
- Business related work experience
- Proven experience in problem solving