Sales Development Manager
ViClarity is an award winning software tool that offers clients in both Financial Services and Healthcare Sectors a simple, cost saving solution to their risk and compliance needs. We are seeking an experienced Technology Sales Manager to play a key role in selling our software products and solutions in Europe. The ideal candidate will be dynamic, goal oriented and thrive in a fast-paced ever- changing environment. ViClarity brings on new opportunities to learn each day. As a Sales Development Manager you will play a key role in growing revenue in an exciting scaling tech business where you will be exposed to valuable insights and experience, including direct interaction and communication with C-Level Executives. If your character traits include being proactive, resilient, and strategic to ensure your success, this position will be suitable for you! Also, if you have a passion for technology, that is a huge plus!
Work closely with our Europe CEO and existing Sales & Marketing team to develop our sales strategy and growth initiatives for European markets.
- Engage and qualify new prospects to grow and maintain a strong pipeline in Europe
- Provide pre-sales demonstrations and product education to customers, representing the technical aspects of how the product solves specific customer problems
- Manage the full lifecycle sales process, including prospecting, demoing and closing
- Drive sales activities to meet KPI’s in a manner that increases brand awareness, product presence, and revenue generation
- Contribute to the Global ViClarity organization by accomplishing sales-related results, ensuring quarterly and annual targets are achieved
- Engage with operations, customer success, and marketing to enhance engagement with customers and prospects in new business opportunities
- Manage customer relationships with both prospective and existing clients
- Participate in the maintenance and administration of our CRM
- Be Tech savvy, keeping abreast of new technologies, solutions, and programs in the industry
- Ensure client expectations are exceeded throughout the sales process
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- 5+ years of experience selling in software/technology desirable
- Prior experience working in a start-up or within a culture with a high level of entrepreneurial spirit
- ICT literate with strong competence with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Self-motivated, high energy and a positive outlook
- Strong communication, interpersonal teamwork/collaboration, and presentation skills
- Ability to be detail-oriented and adaptable to changing business priorities
- Must have a positive, energizing personality and be comfortable presenting
- Strong interpersonal skills: The ability to influence, motivate, build relationships, and collaborate with others
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Sales skills with a customer-focused mindset
We are open to applications from individuals who possess a willingness to learn, excellent communication skills and a passion for forward thinking.
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter with your salary expectations, telling us why you are suited for this role.
Any further questions? contact email@example.com