Celebrate National Compliance Officer Day with this exclusive offer!
In honor of National Compliance Officer Day, ViClarity is excited to offer our compliance officer friends an exclusive offer for $200 off new PolicyAid subscriptions now through November 30th. Don't miss out!
*PolicyAid subscriptions received between September 21 and November 30, 2021 will receive $200 off the annual subscription price of $799. This is a one-time discount for new subscribers only and will not apply to renewals or current subscriptions.
Keep your policies in compliance with PolicyAid.
Do you struggle to keep your existing policies updated because of frequent regulatory changes? If so, we have a solution for you.
With PolicyAid, credit unions can access a comprehensive online policy library with resources to help quickly create or adjust your current policies to stay in compliance. With policies already written, you can simply make slight modifications to fit the needs of your credit union.
- It's easy to use, with common areas for modification conveniently highlighted for you.
- Quarterly update notifications will be sent to notify you of new or amended policies based on changes to regulation. You'll also have visibility to ongoing revision histories at the bottom of each policy.
- We have five policy categories, including Deposit, Financial, Lending, IT and Security, and Operations.
- Policies contain easy to understand language that is clean and consistent, with straightforward section headings and no legal jargon.
PolicyAid is available through an annual subscription for $599.00. Purchase one subscription for your whole credit union to use.
With PolicyAid, your credit union can be confident your policies are up-to-date and in compliance with regulations.
Subscribe Explore Client Feedback
A library of policies to fit any need.
With nearly 100 different policies available, PolicyAid helps credit unions keep up with the changing regulatory environment.
| Deposit Policies
- ACH Policy
- Courtesy Pay/Overdraft Protection Policy
- Deceased Member Accounts Policy
- Electronic Funds Transfer Act Policy
- Expedited Funds Availability Act Policy
- Remittance Transfers Policy
- Remote Deposit Capture Policy
- Truth-in-Savings Act Policy
- Wire Transfer Policy
| Financial Policies
- Allowance for Loan and Lease Loss Policy
- Corporate Credit Card Policy
- Purchasing and Payment Authorization Policy
- Asset Liability Management Policy
- Interest Rate Risk Policy
- Investment Policy
- Liquidity Policy
| Lending Policies
- Charge-Off Policy
- Collections and Workout Policy
- Denial of Services Policy
- Loan Workout, Nonaccrual and Troubled Debt Restructuring Policy
- Repossession Policy
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act Policy
- Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act Policy
- Fair Credit Reporting Act Policy
- Loan Participation Policy
- Military Lending Act Policy
- Servicemembers Civil Relief Act Policy
- Consumer Lending Policy
- Credit Card Policy
- Indirect Lending Policy
- Insider Loans Policy
- Risk-Based Consumer Lending Policy
- Commercial and Member Business Loan Policy
- Ability to Repay/Qualified Mortgage Lending Policy
- Anti-Predatory Lending Policy
- Appraisal and Evaluation Policy
- Fair Housing Act Policy
- Flood Insurance Policy
- Home Mortgage Disclosure Act Policy
- Loan Originator Compensation Policy
- Real Estate Lending Policy
- Real Estate Mortgage Servicing Policy
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act Policy
- SAFE Act Policy
- SAFE Act Procedures
- TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosures Policy
| IT & Security Policies
- Business Continuity Plan Policy
- Disaster Recovery Policy
- Member Information Security Policy
- Notice of Catastrophic Act Policy
- Succession Plan Policy
- Children's Online Privacy Protection Policy
- E-Commerce Policy
- E-SIGN Policy
- E-Statement Policy
- Phishing Policy
- Software Policy
- Website Policy
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Access Control and Authorization Policy
- Asset Management Policy
- Audit Controls Policy
- Cybersecurity Incident Response Policy
- Data Integrity and Encryption Policy
- Information Security Policy
- IT Business Continuity Plan Policy
- IT Vendor Management Policy
- Physical Security Policy
| Operations Policies
- Bank Secrecy Act Policy
- Bank Secrecy Act Risk Assessment
- Customer Identification Policy
- OFAC Policy
- Abusive Member Policy
- Bank Bribery Act Policy
- Complaint Management Policy
- Compliance Management System Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Director Education Policy
- Internal Fraud Policy
- No Solicitation Policy
- Teller Over and Short Policy
- Whistleblower Policy
- Identity Theft Red Flag Policy
- Identity Theft Reg Flag Procedures
- Identity Theft Red Flag Risk Assessment
- Marketing Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Elder Financial Exploitation Policy
- Mobile Banking Policy
- Record Retention Policy
- UDAAP Policy
- Unlawful Internet Gambling Policy
- Vendor Management Policy
Want to take policy management to the next level with automation and reporting? Contact us to learn more about this and other services for credit unions.
Services performed by ViClarity are compliance and not legal in nature, and do not form an attorney-client relationship or any of the protections attendant to the attorney-client relationship.