Technical Project Manager
ViClarity is an award-winning provider of governance, risk and compliance (GRC) management software solutions for highly regulated industries, such as healthcare, insurance and financial services. Organisations of all sizes utilize our GRC tools to enhance and automate their risk and compliance processes.
A technology-centric organisation with a legacy focus on making GRC easier, ViClarity serves organisations in multiple industries. ViClarity Europe was founded in 2008 and merged with U.S. based compliance consulting firm, PolicyWorks, LLC, in 2020. Today, we are one ViClarity, a global RegTech organisation headquartered in Tralee, Co Kerry and with offices in Des Moines, Iowa and Boston in the US.
You will be an experienced IT Project Manager with drive and motivation, who wants to join a globally scaling and forward thinking business in our European headquarters in Ireland. You will play a key role in establishing project scope and requirements in collaboration with both the client and our sales team. Once project deliverables are agreed, you will take full ownership of the delivery of the project within scope, on time and within budget.
- Facilitate client meetings and engage with all relevant stakeholders to determine project scope, and gather requirements and specifications
- Prepare requests for proposals/tender documents and conducting all necessary meetings and demos to facilitate selection of ViClarity services and products
- Lead an internal team of business analysts and data architects to develop a ViClarity solution to meet the clients specific needs
- Manage & Coordinate internal resources and any third parties/vendors and monitor resource utilization for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and report on project performance and key project metrics, escalating issues to management as needed
- Set and Manage both internal and external expectations, maintaining close and positive relationship with the client, all stakeholders and any third parties/vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree or over in Business, IT or other related area
- Direct experience in project management with knowledge of project management techniques, tools and software (desirable)
- PMI/Prince Certification (preferred)
- People Management skills and experience essential
- ICT literate with knowledge of Project Management tools and software and also strong competence with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, including proven ability to establish and run effective
- Stakeholder meetings and Executive Project Reviews
- Strong analytical skills and high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative and to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Flexible with ability to adapt to shifting priorities and tight timelines